Tra Que Village Bicycle Tour
- See Vietnam's quieter side and explore the countryside on a bicycle with this four-hour guided tour!
- Feel the breeze blow past as you take a scenic route outside of the city and bask in the serene surroundings
- Learn about how local vegetables are farmed and get to know the villagers as you water and harvest crops
- Try your hand at making rice paper, the main ingredient used for famous Vietnamese dishes like spring rolls
- End your tour with some delicious Hoi An Pho and learn what makes Hoi An's different from the rest
Most recent review
What to expect
See the quieter side of Vietnam by exploring the countryside with this exciting four-hour day tour of Tra Que Village from Hoi An! Meet up with your guide and group near central Hoi An, then hop on your bike and proceed to start making your way toward the village. Bask in the peacefulness of the area as you pedal past crystal-clear rivers and green rice fields, all the while hearing fun stories and interesting facts about the area from your English-speaking guide. When you arrive at the village, you'll get to observe the day-to-day lives of the locals as you see and visit farms. Learn about how they grow and harvest crops, then get your hands dirty by trying out gardening plants and harvesting vegetables. Master the art of making rice paper, used for popular Vietnamese dishes like Rice Paper Rolls (Gỏi Cuốn,) as you grind rice, stretch, and dry the rolls yourself! Once the group is finished in the kitchen, take a quick break for lunch and enjoy a hot bowl of Hoi An's Pho and a refreshing bottle of water. Chat with your guide and the villagers and discover how the city's version of the iconic pho differs from how other cities in Vietnam, before you start packing up to bike back to Hoi An.