Fishing Village and Palm Experience Half Day Trip from Hoi An
Get an insight into the daily lives of the locals
- Discover daily lives of Vietnamese fishemen and their families as you visit their village and go fishing
- Cruise along Cua Dai River in round basket boats and see the locals going about their day
- Experience round net and cast net fishing with the guidance of the locals
- Paddle unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and race one another!
- Go past the beautiful, coconut palm flanked waterways
- Learn to make origami grasshopper, birds, rings and others from palm leaves
- Your English speaking guide will help you along the way and give you valuable information
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will take you to and from your trip safely
Most recent review
What to expect
Get a real look at the daily lives of the locals in this half day trip to a fishing village just outside of Hoi An. From your hotel, you'll be taken to the fishing village where you'll get to see the day-to-day lives of fishermen and their families. The Cua Dai River is a big parting of life here, and you'll cruise down this waterway while riding in a traditional Vietnamese basket boat. Later on, you'll get the chance to try your hand at fishing with a round net, and even race basket boats! Cultural handcrafts in the village, such as making origami birds and grasshoppers, will be explained to you, and you'll even get to try your hand at them. This is a valuable insight into the lives of the communities in the area, and you'll come away with a richer stock of cultural knowledge.