Splash Out Langkawi Water Theme Park Ticket
- Take a break from sightseeing around Langkawi and spend a fun-filled day at its famous water park, Splash Out!
- This park was inspired by explorers and marine voyagers of yore who sailed the seas to discover a new world.
- There are twelve attractions for you to try out like Wild Water, Sprinkle Island, Poseidon’s Revenge, and more!
- Sit back and relax as you take in the serenity of calm waters or get your adrenaline pumping with thrilling rides.
- During MCO period, Splash Out Langkawi did some regular cleaning such as sanitizing session at surrounding areas and facilities.
- The water park also provided hand sanitizer, face mask, and temperature check on visitors.
What to expect
Located 20 minutes from Langkawi International Airport in Kuah Town, Splash Out Langkawi is the first water park in the legendary isle of Langkawi, where you can have a wholesome and never-ending fun with families and friends. Spread across 12 acres, the water park features 12 exciting rides and water attractions that will take you to a world of thrills and spills unlike any other: Wild Water, Sprinkle Island, River of Life, Ragin’ Racers, Splash Twister, Poseidon’s Revenge, Perfect Storm, Splash-Tacular, Shipwreck Falls, Rainbow Rider, Splash-Python, and Big Splash Kingdom. Experience the adrenaline rush on the Perfect Storm, a 40-degree parabolic funnel-shaped ride on a raft! If you’re an adrenaline junkie, don’t miss the Shipwreck Falls, where you will experience a steep drop before ending into a splash pool! For a chiller and relaxing experience, head over to the River of Life, a safer and gentle ride, perfect for the entire family. The water park also features 3 Food & Beverage dining outlets.
Things to note
Hygiene Control and Precautionary Measures:
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Temperature screening station before entering the activity location
- Frequent facility sanitization daily
- Visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the activity location
- Visitors are strictly required to wear a face mask
- Supervised 1-meter social distancing
- Limited visitor entry