Washington DC and Philadelphia Day Tour from New York
- Make the most out of your day and visit two cities, Washington DC and Philadelphia, while exploring their key sites
- Learn all about the Capitol Building, home of the U.S. Congress and also where the laws of the country are made
- You'll also get to drop by the White House, the famed Lincoln Memorial, as well as the Iwo Jima Memorial
- Journey through Philadelphia, the first ever U.S. capital, and the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall
- Snap stunning photos of yourself and your loved ones when you head to the many famous stops along the tour
What to expect
Learn about important US history and make the most out of your day when you join this tour that covers two cities - the current capital, Washington DC, and the first ever US capital, Philadelphia. Begin the day with an early morning departure from Manhattan's Times Square and be met by your friendly guide. Once you arrive at Washington, DC, head to the Iwo Jima Memorial, built to honor the brave US Marines who fought at the battle of Iwo Jima, Japan. Then, you'll continue with a stop at the famed Lincoln Memorial created for the president who campaigned to abolish slavery in the country. Here, you'll also witness a view of the iconic White House as well as the Capitol Building, where laws are made. Once you're finished with lunch, the tour will bring you to Philadelphia, PA, directly at its historic Old City neighborhood. Stroll through the Independence National Historical Park and get the chance to see some important sites like the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall. Your day will finish in front of the Rocky Steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, where you can take multiple photos of yourself and your loved ones climbing to the top.