4D3N Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- Visit India's famous Golden Triangle on this day tour that takes you to Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
- Have a quintessential introduction of the three cities' rich culture, tradition, and history
- Enjoy a tour aboard a private vehicle with your very own tour guide at an affordable price
- Explore the best of India’s sights plus get to know its cultural contrasts, and fascinating history
- Guests looking for shorter duration can opt for 3D2N Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
What to expect
One can’t say that they’ve explored India without visiting its Golden Triangle. On this comprehensive four-day tour, you’ll be taken to the country’s most breathtaking destinations in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Start your journey at the heart and capital of India where you’ll be able to compare and contrast the past and contemporary history of the country. Have the chance to discover incredible monuments in both Old and New Delhi such as the Red Fort, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, and the President's own residence. Your second day will be spent in Agra, where one of the most iconic monuments in India is situated. See the majestic Taj Mahal up close and personal and take as many photos as you want before heading over to the historic Agra Fort. Get to learn more about this fort complex that was once the home of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. The next day is focused on exploring Jaipur. Catch a glimpse of various ancient architectural landmarks scattered throughout the city which include the towering Amer Fort, the astronomical center of Jantar Mantar, the ornate Hawa Mahal, and the like. You’ll end the four-day adventure navigating the rest of Jaipur before capping off the day with a drive back to Delhi.