Phnom Penh Food Tour by Lost Plate Food Tours
- Visit some of Phnom Penh’s famous landmarks on this tour that covers a distance of 10km
- Learn how Cambodia’s rich history has shaped its local cuisine over time
- Pull up a plastic chair at a Khmer favorite noodle joint and witness the city's nightlife slowly unfold
- Feast on a roasted rib in a ceramic jar over an open fire with fresh mango salad
- End the night at a lively open-air bar where you can enjoy a locally brewed craft beer or cocktail
What to expect
Indulge yourself in some of Cambodia's best food with this three-hour evening food tour, which gives you a sample of the city's most popular dishes! Witness the busy streets and discover the best food stalls and restaurants with the help of your English speaking guide. Taste a variety of different Khmer dishes such as Prahok, some delicious barbecue, and a crushed eggplant. Take a seat on the floor and learn about Cambodia’s history over curry and a banana leaf salad. Enjoy fresh rice noodles topped with traditional sauce and fresh herbs. Cap off the food tour with a visit to a rooftop bar where you can enjoy an unlimited serving of beer and soft drinks.