Kolkata Morning Tour
- Catch the first tram of the day and witness how the day slowly unfolds in Kolkata
- Have a filling and unique breakfast in one of the eateries under the bridge of the city
- Discover hidden historic spots and learn more about the local culture
- Explore the amazing Dalhousie Square where you'll find British inspired buildings
- Book and travel in the comfort of the private transfer service in Kolkata on Klook
What to expect
Embrace the morning sun on this four-hour tour in the 300-year-old city of Kolkata (formerly Calcutta). Begin the amazing journey by catching the first schedule of the only tram network in India. Watch how the day slowly unfolds in this bustling city as you pass by the British inspired apartments and commercial spots. Your English speaking guide will give you a fresh look at the history of these historic areas and their significance to the locals. Discover fascinating colors amidst the chaos of the country's largest flower market, Mullik Ghat. After that, you'll partake in a filling breakfast at one of the distinct eateries under a bridge. Explore the artist village of Kumartuli where you'll find many potteries and sculptures of Indian gods that are sold for festivals and other religious ceremonies. Finally, you'll head to the 250-year-old hidden temples in the middle of the city before wrapping up your tour at Shyambazar where you can shop for unique souvenirs at good prices.