[SALE] Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Rainbow Village Private Tour
- Visit the best scenery of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, which means "A Thousand Waterfall" in Javanese
- Admire the waterfall's unique formation, boasting a widening water flow, much like a curtain
- Witness the Rainbow Village in Malang called “Jodipan Village” and capture its beauty
- Ride in comfort and safety, with a local driver who will expertly navigate the route from Surabaya to Mojokerto
- Stay cool in a private, modern, and air conditioned vehicle that can fit your travel party and luggage!
What to expect
East Java is a place like no other. It's filled with locations still undiscovered by many tourists, boasting majestic waterfalls, temples, villages, tea plantations, and Mount Bromo. On this tour, you'll visit this beautiful part of Java Island, particularly two star attractions: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and the Rainbow Village! Admire the most spectacular waterfall in Indonesia from a panoramic viewpoint. Witness its curtain of silky smooth water — it's unlike any other waterfall you have ever seen. Then proceed to the Rainbow Village. From afar, you'll see the buildings simply appear covered in colored stripes; take a closer look and take in the beauty of the masterpiece, as well as the pieces of art around every corner. Learn about the history of the vibrant village, a stark contrast to the "before" picture when the structures were rundown and gray. This tour is for you if you want to see the unique beauty of East Java!
Things to note
- This tour involves a long drive, so please have enough rest before your scheduled departure
- There will be a local guide who will accompany and assist you in the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- The best time to book this tour is on Mar-Nov or during the dry season in Indonesia
- Tour starts early in the morning, so it's best to ask the hotel staff to pack your breakfast
What To Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses and sunblock
- Towel and change of clothes