Jurong Bird Park Admission Ticket
- Book your Jurong Bird Park ticket now and be amazed by the nine-storey Lory Loft aviary, the open Flamingo Lake, a 30m waterfall, and more
- Get the chance to hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans, lorikeets, and more only at Jurong Bird Park
- Watch an interactive show featuring a star-studded lineup of feathered friends and ferocious flying predators
- Travel aboard a guided tram ride (included in the Senior ticket) to explore Jurong Bird Park at your own pace
- Get acquainted with some of the birds during their feeding sessions.
- Check out our multi-park bundles for a total wildlife experience at Singapore Zoo, River Safari, and Night Safari!
- To enjoy wildlife experiences from the comforts of your home, check out WRS virtual experiences
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/timeslot through the portal here. (remove the space in between the numbers to book the timeslot)
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore reserves the rights to deny admission if no prior bookings are made
What To Expect at Jurong Bird Park
Meet and interact with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird paradise. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species, across over 20.2 hectares of exploratory landscapes, naturalistic environments and giant walk-in aviaries. Prepare to be amazed by the Waterfall Aviary that houses one of the world's tallest man-made, indoor waterfalls towering at a height of 35m (equivalent to 13 storeys).
You'll get to enjoy close-up interactions with the feathered residents at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of talented parrots, and splash in some water fun at the wet playground. This sanctuary sure makes for an exciting day out for the whole family! Buy your admission tickets now!
Things to note
- Free WiFi is available at the entrance which can be used throughout the whole park
- Check out our multi-park bundles for a total wildlife experience at Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s three other parks!
- Discover more of Singapore’s fascinating wildlife with a River Safari visit, or nocturnal animal experience at the Night Safari
- Drop by the award-winning Singapore Zoo and see over 300 species from elevated platforms, glass observatories, and more!