Hoi An Private Food Tour with Aodai Rider
- Taste the flavorsome cuisines and culture of Hoi An in a private food tour with an aodai rider!
- Eat and travel like a local as you tour around popular food stops on a motorbike
- Enjoy the quaint, rustic ambiance of the old town of Hoi An––choose to tour in the afternoon or at night
- Enjoy the company of friendly aodai riders who will guide you to the most delicious local specialties in town!
- Survived by 2,000 years worth of history, Hoi An Ancient Town is celebrated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Most recent review
What to expect
Discover the ancient town of Hoi An through its vibrant food scene in a private food tour with aodai riders! Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the old town of Hoi An is not only known for its ancient historical sites but also for serving the best local dishes and delicacies in picturesque surroundings. Weave through the bustling maze of markets and eateries with your aodai rider––a female motorbike driver and your assigned English speaking guide for the day! Dressed in traditional ao dai garments, the female riders proudly embody the best of Vietnamese culture and hospitality by guiding guests to intimately explore and understand the city. Roam hidden alleys and unknown spots around town as you feast your way to various food stops. Delight in local favorites such as Com Ga (chicken rice), Banh Mi (Vietnamese baguette), banh xeo (crispy pancake), and more! Indulge in the city’s unique food culture served with the freshest ingredients while enjoying the quaint, peaceful ambiance of age-old structures, pagodas, and river views. Whether touring in the afternoon or at night, it’s always a good idea to seek out an exotic culinary discovery in Hoi An!