Pawna Lake Overnight Camping & Day Adventure Activities
- Experience overnight camping in tent next to Pawna Lake, and enjoy the scenic landscapes
- Discover the peaceful and serene climate of Pawna Lake, a largely unexplored man made body of water
- Enjoy delicious BBQ, engage with your fellow campers as you play games and do campsite activities
- Gather by the campfire and enjoy a delicious meals with vegeterian, non-vegetarian or Jain food options
- Go for a thrilling trek to Tikona Fort for amazing picturesque views of Sayadris, water tanks, caves, temples and more
What to expect
When you head out of Pune, it's only 60km until you reach the gorgeous shore of Pawna Lake, a beautiful Lonavala campsite. It's the perfect weekend getaway, as this lake is one of the least explored man-made bodies of water near Pune. Host to picnics, campsites and more, you'll be able to behold the breathtaking beauty of untouched nature. You'll bed down by the water reservoir and enjoy campsite activities, such as games, swimming, stargazing, and even a barbecue. It's a great way to enjoy a weekend away from the bustling city and enjoy the company of friends and family among the glories of nature.