These Starbucks Sakura 2020 merchandises are now available in Japan
The long-awaited annual Cherry Blossom collectibles from Starbucks Japan have finally gone on sale on 15 February. There are a total of 18 items in the main collection centred around the theme of “Spring Breeze”. The design represents the gentle breeze of spring that catches the cherry blossom petals, signifying warmer days and hope ahead.
Besides the standard collection of tumblers and mugs, Starbucks also introduced new Sakura drinks, a set of reusable cups, and even a portable picnic mat that is essential for hanami – the Japanese tradition of flower viewing!
1. Not One, But Two Sakura 2020 Collections!
And that’s not all! Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo also released their very own limited-edition merchandise, food, and drinks that you can only get at their store. Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo is one of Starbucks’ largest roastery around the world, and its four-story building is situated along Tokyo’s Meguro River, one of Japan’s most famous cherry blossom spots.
📍Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo
Address: Tokyo-to, Meguro-ku, Aobadai 2-19-23 東京都目黒区青葉台2丁目19-23
Opening Hours: Daily 7am to 11pm
How to Get There: 9-minute walk from Naka-Meguro Station
2. Sakura Milk Pudding Frappuccino & Sakura Milk Latte
Starbucks Japan’s first two Sakura drinks of the season are here to wow and make their way into your Instagram feed. You probably can’t find anything more elegant than this Sakura Milk Pudding Frappuccino. It is a milk-based drink that is blended with cherry blossom strawberry sauce and boasts the hint of spring with its cherry blossom extract. It is topped with pink rice crackers that represent the pink cherry blossom petals.
The Sakura Milk Latte is a non-coffee drink that combines cherry blossom strawberry sauce and warm milk. Perfect for keeping yourself warm as you roam the streets of Japan hunting for cherry blossom spots. Surprisingly, both drinks are only available for a short period of time, so try to get your hands on one today!
Sakura Milk Pudding Frappuccino
Sales Period: Till 25 February 2020
Price: ¥590 (RM22.30)
Sakura Milk Latte
Sales Period: Till 12 March 2020
Size: Tall / Grande / Venti
Price: ¥490 (RM18.50) / ¥530 / ¥570
3. Sakura 2020 Reusable Cup Set & Bag
Image: Twitter @Starbucks_J
If you were in a Starbucks near you last Christmas, you would have noticed a set of brightly-coloured reusable cups. Well, all we can say is Starbucks did it again! This set of five Grande cups, though with a slightly muted colour scheme, comes complete with a cotton bag and is still highly irresistible. You could share it with your family and friends, or simply use one for each day of the workweek!
Sakura 2020 Reusable Cup
Size: 9.2 x 9.2 x 10.6cm
Price: ¥2,800 (RM106) for a set of five with a cotton bag
4. Starbucks Spring Blend Gifts
Image: Nestle Japan
Why enjoy a cuppa only in Japan when you can bring that taste of spring home with you? Starbucks, in collaboration with Nestle, is offering their Spring Blend – a refined and balanced blend of Latin American and East African coffee beans that boasts flavors of milk chocolate and orange – for sale at major Japanese supermarkets only (not available in Starbucks stores). This is the perfect gift for your kopi kakis.
Image: Nestle Japan
A Starbucks Spring Blend gift set is also available for drip coffee lovers. This set of Starbucks Original Reusable Cup and one bag of Starbucks Origami Personal Drip Coffee retails for ¥610 (~RM23). The reusable cup can take up to 237ml and is convenient to carry around.
5. Sakura White Chocolate Cheesecake with Milk Pudding Chilled Cup
Image: Twitter @Starbucks_J
If you’re a fan of Japan’s convenience stores, then this drink is for you. It may sound over the top, after all, it’s called the Starbucks Sakura White Chocolate Cheesecake with Milk Pudding Chilled Cup, but it promises to be an indulgent treat – creamy and filled with the flavour of spring. It sells for ¥219 (~RM8.30) and will only be available for a limited period from 11 February in convenience stores, like 7-11, Family Mart, and Lawson.
6. Bonus! Full Starbucks Japan Sakura 2020 Lineup!
Starbucks Japan Sakura 2020 Collection –
- Sakura 2020 Flower Charm Tumbler (355ml) | ¥2,100
- Sakura 2020 Logo Gradient Stainless Steel Bottle (473ml) | ¥4,100
- Sakura 2020 Create Your Own Stainless Steel Tumbler (473ml) | ¥2,900
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” Stainless Steel Mug (355ml) | ¥2,800
- Sakura 2020 Sakura Shape Mug (355ml) | ¥2,100)
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” To Go Logo Stainless Steel Tumbler (355ml) | ¥3,700
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” Stainless Steel Bottle (480ml) | ¥ 4,500
- Sakura 2020 “Petal” Handy Stainless Steel Bottle (400ml) | ¥4,300
- Sakura 2020 Strap Cup Shape Stainless Bottle (355ml) | ¥4,000
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” Bottle (355ml) | ¥2,100
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” Sunny Bottle (500ml) | ¥2,300
- Sakura 2020 Portable Picnic Mat | ¥2,500
- Sakura 2020 Sakura Shape Heat-Resistant Glass Mug (296ml) | ¥2,200
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” Mug (355ml) | ¥2,000
- Sakura 2020 “Breeze” Beverage Card | ¥620
- Sakura 2020 “Petal” Beverage Card | ¥620
- Sakura 2020 Starbucks Card
- Sakura 2020 Mini Starbucks Card
Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo Sakura 2020 Collection –
- Sakura 2020 Handkerchief | ¥1,800
- Sakura 2020 Leather Keychain | ¥3,000
- Sakura 2020 Sakura Shape Mug (355ml) | ¥2,500
- Sakura 2020 Double Wall Glass (296ml) | ¥3,200
- Sakura 2020 Slim Handy Stainless Steel Bottle (400ml) | ¥4,400
- Sakura 2020 Stainless Steel Tumbler (473ml) | ¥4,200
- Sakura 2020 Stainless Steel Cup (355ml) | ¥3,500
- Sakura 2020 Mug (355ml) | ¥2,500
- Sakura 2020 Handle Glass (296ml) | ¥2,800
- Sakura 2020 Leather Pass Case | ¥3,500
Complete your sakura chase with Klook now!
From now till 30 April 2020, save up to RM240 with the Klook Awesome Blossom Sale. For more info, head to www.klook.com!
Featured Image: Starbucks Japan