Nurture Wellness Village Spa Experience in Tagaytay
- Visit Nurture Wellness Village, named as one of the 28 Most Relaxing Spas in Asia by CNN Go
- Enjoy a massage or scrub in one of Asia Spa Magazine's Top Seven Spas of the Philippines
- Travel two hours away from the busy city of Manila and deep into the coffee orchards of Tagaytay
- Experience the spa's distinctive brand of ecotherapy or healing by and through nature
- Choose from a roster of unique Filipino wellness experiences amid native Ifugao huts and local themed decor -To find out more, check out our Nurture Wellness Village guide for what to expect and on-going promos.
- This activity is open dated and is valid until December 31, 2021
What to expect
Take a relaxing day trip away from the crowded streets of Metro Manila and head to Tagaytay City - a popular local and tourist destination famed for its pleasant climate and unparalleled views of the world's smallest active volcano, Taal. The city offers an array of activities for all sorts of travelers to enjoy! Besides hiking to the volcano's crater and trying delectable dishes from homegrown restaurants around the area, Tagaytay, too, is home to Nurture Wellness Village, an internationally acclaimed wellness destination named as one of the 28 Most Relaxing Spas in Asia by CNN Go and one of Asia Spa Magazine's Top Seven Spas of the Philippines. This wellness village is located deep within fragrant coffee orchards, offering a distinctive brand of ecotherapy or healing by and through nature. Experience their specialty massages for an hour or so, depending on your chosen package, and indulge in luxurious and unique Filipino wellness experiences in a native Ifugao hut amid the relaxing ambiance. Let the experienced massage therapists relieve your tensions as you sit back, relax, and enjoy.