Jaipur Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village Half Day Tour
See cultural color in a beautiful fair!
- Join an immersive 4 hour tour of the Chokhi Dhani village and immerse yourself in cultural sights!
- Experience the vibrant local spirit of an ethnic Rajasthan village-style resort
- Join the evening fair where you're treated to live performances, magic shows, puppet shows and other activities
- Delight your taste buds with delicious dinner at multi-cuisine restaurant
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfers from your hotel
- An English speaking guide will help you through your journey!
Most recent review
What to expect
This half day tour takes you on a discovery about rural ethnic culture in Jaipur. From your hotel, you’ll be picked up by your guide and head off to the Choki Dhani Village in Jaipur. This “special village” is a great place to take children along for the tour, as it’s a beautiful, especially created village that presents Rajasthani culture in its most vibrant forms. The fair is ongoing, and visitors are free to explore the village and see all its sights, sounds and colors. See acrobats, dancers, and so many food stalls lining the streets, and you’ll have plenty of time to see the on-site activities, performances and shows. The whole time, your guide will help you by explaining the different features an cultural factors that appear in the village. You’ll be able to enjoy a meal at your pre-selected restaurant—make sure you don’t miss a taste of the Rajasthani thali, a delicious array of vegetarian specialties—before you head back to your hotel.