3D2N Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks Tour
- Travel to Kakadu National Park, where you can wander the suite of landscapes varying from red-hued escarpments to floodplains teeming with wildlife
- You can also go for birds spotting at Kakadu National Park, a sanctuary and home for many bird species
- Explore the World Heritage Area of Ubirr which is renowned for ancient Aboriginal rock art galleries, believed to be 20,000 years old
- Go for a dip in the scenic Florence, Tolmer and Wangi Falls
- Get a chance to interact with Barramundi and Turtles at Howard Springs Nature Park
- Purchase your tickets now on Klook for best prices and hassle-free entry!