Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park Ticket in Los Angeles
No trip to LA is complete without a trip to Disneyland
- Reservation required for entry: please go to this official reservation link to create an account (if you haven’t had one), and link your confirmation code on the voucher to your account before your visit
- You can check the park reservation status before purchase
- The State of California strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. Unvaccinated guests must wear face coverings when indoors
- Visit the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Disneyland Park’s newest themed land and try the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Try out all the classic Disney rides like Space Mountain, It’s a Small World, Indiana Jones Adventure, and more!
- Don’t miss the World of Color show at Disney California Adventure Park that features different Disney songs and characters
- Meet classic Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, as well as Marvel superheroes and Star Wars characters!
What to expect
Experience the magical world of Disney at the original Disneyland in Anaheim, California. This is Walt Disney’s first theme park and has brought happiness to kids of all ages for generations. Visitors to Disneyland can choose from 2 spectacular parks, the original Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Each park features unique attractions and experiences. Disneyland Park has all the original Disney magic and includes famous rides such as Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, It’s a Small World, and more! Disney California Adventure is a celebration of the history and natural beauty of the great state of California, USA. You’ll have the chance to meet all your favorite Disney characters at both parks, including Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Pluto! New additions to the Disney family are also featured in both parks and you’ll find rides, experiences, and attractions from Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar Animation, and more! There is something for the whole family and for kids of all ages! For first time visitors, please note that the 2 parks are considered separate theme parks. If you want to experience the magic of both locations, please purchase a Park Hopper pass or visit each park on separate days using single park entry tickets.
Things to note
- Need a ride? Check out the Shared Mini Coach Transfers between Los Angeles and Disneyland® Park!
- To save time, use the Disney FASTPASS® Service or upgrade your ticket with the MaxPass feature through the Disneyland app