Firefly River Cruise Experience in Kota Tinggi Johor
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the “Things to Note” section below for more details
- Be surrounded by thousands of sparkling fireflies in Johor when you visit Kota Tinggi Firefly Park
- Go on a scenic boat ride along the Johor River and catch these magical species at their brightest!
- After the cruise ride, make a wish and light up some paper lanterns that you’ll release into the sky
- This one-of-a-kind activity is perfect for children and adults alike, making it a great family bonding experience
What to expect
An extraordinary experience and journey. Travel under the stars, watch with fireflies and feel the magical of nature. Kota Tinggi, Johor river is a rare breeding ground and habitats for fireflies. Thousands of fireflies spread over the banks of the river and correspond to the stars forming a fantastic scene. It is must-see attraction in Johor Bahru.
Things to note
- Don't forget to bring some warm clothes, for temperatures along the river may drop off
COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures
- Customers are urged to comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP), wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene, and social distancing whenever possible
- Any customer whose body temperature is 37.5⁰C or higher, or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed to enter the premises