White Water Rafting Adventure in Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Go white water rafting at the breathtaking Selangor River located at the foothills of Fraser's Hill.
- Endure the extreme stream of the 8km-long river and experience the adrenaline rush with your squad.
- Admire the natural beauty and crystal clear waters as you raft through Sungai Selangor, known as one of the best rivers in Malaysia
- Be guided by a local professional rafting guide during the rafting adventure.
- This tour is great for all group sizes - Go along with your family or friends to add more fun and excitement!
- As Kuala Kubu Bharu is located just an hour from Kuala Lumpur, it’s the perfect day trip for urban folks craving for an adrenaline rush.
What To Expect at Kuala Kubu Bharu White Water Rafting
Embark on a thrilling whitewater rafting trip at the Selangor River, claimed to have one of the best rapids in South East Asia! Thanks to the tropical climate in Malaysia, whitewater rafting is an activity that can be enjoyed pretty much all year round. Put on your life jacket and get ready for an adrenaline-pumping rafting adventure with spectacular views of nature along the riverbanks.
Don’t worry if it’s your first time, you will be guided by a friendly river guide that will provide paddling commands and remind you of safety measures to ensure a fun journey for all.
This rafting trip excursion covers fees for a professional guide (who will conduct a safety briefing and ensure a safe and enjoyable journey for all participants), snacks, a sumptuous lunch, and all necessary safety gear and rafting equipment. Enjoy a hassle-free trip when you book your tour voucher on Klook!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Dry bag
- Insect repellent
- Personal medidation
- Straps for spectacles or goggles for contact lens
What To Wear:
- Swimwear (e.g. rash guard, board shorts, or leggings)
What This Trip Includes:
- English speaking guide
- All necessary rafting and safety equipment
- Snacks and lunch
- Photography/videography service
Rough Rafting Trip Itinerary:
- Meet at starting point
- Safety briefing by professional river guide
- Begin your rafting adventure
- Rest and enjoy snacks
- Continue rafting
- Reach ending point and have lunch
- The water level at the river is oftentime unpredictable, so make sure you listen attentively during the safety talk and have your life jacket or personal flotation device on throughout the journey. = This whitewater rafting trip is suitable for groups and people of all abilities and ages, from 8 to 88. It’s a great family activity but is not recommended by children below the age of 8.
- This tour does not include transport to Kuala Kubu Bharu, if you require transport, check out this full tour that comes inclusive of roundtrip transfers from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Looking for more outdoor activities around Klang Valley? Get more inspiration here.
- Other popular whitewater rafting spots around Malaysia include the Padas River (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah), Kiulu River (Sabah), Slim River and more. You can also book whitewater rafting trips on Klook at these destinations!