Busan East Coast Cultural Day Tour
Go on a road trip to four of the most popular sites in Busan
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore Taejongdae, one of Busan’s most popular tourist attractions with 250 meter high cliffs
- Take the Taejongdae Danubi Train to visit the lighthouse, observation deck, and Taejongsa Temple
- Visit Gamcheon Culture Village known for its colorful houses and filming location for 'Running Man'
- Brave the glass bottom of the Songdo Skywalk
- Drop by Haedong Yonggungsa Temple built on top off the cliffs
- Perfect for families, friends, and lone travelers looking for a whole day getaway
What To Expect from Busan East Coast Tour
Hit four birds with one stone with this cultural day tour of some of Busan's most popular sites. Start the day with a trip to Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, a stunning Buddhist temple built in 1736. Find yourself mesmerized at Taejongdae, with the stunning views of the ocean surrounding you while listening to the waves crash against the cliffs. There, you can hop aboard the Danubi train and get off at different stops, all equally picturesque - the observation deck, the lighthouse or the Taejongsa Temple. Walk along the Songdo Skywalk, which showcases the picturesque views of Songdo Beach. After that, the bus will take you to the colorful Gamcheon Culture Village, where you can hang out with the locals or do the running man challenge at the very place it started. Remember to pick up some cool souvenirs to bring home, before you head back!