Cameron Highlands and Mossy Forest Half Day Trip
- Get away from the city and have a fascinating nature experience on a one day trip at Cameron Highlands!
- Be amazed by the unforgettable view of 2032m above sea level when you visit Cameron Highlands
- Visit the famours tea planation factory, tea cafe and tea shop at Sg. Palas Tea Centre
- Enjoy the sweet flavor of freshly picked strawberries and delicious desserts with a visit to a local strawberry farm
- Mossy Forest is closed for now due to safety reasons and itinerary will be replaced by Coral Hill which is of similar terrain
Most recent review
What to expect
This moss-choked forest was ranked fifth place on Lonely Planet's list of Most Instagrammable Forests In The World and looks straight out of a scene from the Lord Of The Rings or Avatar. Just like its name, it is filled with trees and all sorts of flora covered with layers of moss. Join a tour for a hassle-free, enjoyable visit inclusive of round-trip transfers and visit to Gunung Brinchang, Tea Centre, Butterfly Farm and Strayberry Farm.
Things to note
Activity Hygiene Measures
- Sanitization will take place before and after the tour
- Travelers must put on their face masks at all times during the activity
- Travelers have to ensure that they are in generally good health and fit to join the activity
- Travelers not wearing masks or those with a body temperature of 38 celcius or higher will be denied entry and no refunds will be given