[Sale] Floating Markets Tour: Damnoen Saduak, Maeklong Railway Market, and Amphawa Markets - Full Day
- Take a tour at 2 of Bangkok's most famous floating markets, complete with a licensed professional guide and air-conditioned transfers
- Weave through Damnoen Saduak Floating Market's maze of vendors, the largest and most popular floating market in the country
- Ride long-tail boats down Amphawa Floating Market's river, populated by numerous stalls of local goods, delicacies, and fireflies at night!
- Watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market at the Maeklong Railway Market
- Have a quick and convenient meet up with easy-to-spot Klook staff at Siam Paragon
What to Expect from Thailand Floating Markets
Explore Thailand’s iconic floating markets on a fun whole day tour and get immersed in the authentic local life. Choose to see all three markets in a day or go with a more relaxing option of visiting just two markets. Damnoen Saduak is the biggest and most famous floating market in Bangkok, while Maeklong Railway Market offers a unique shopping experience that is interrupted by a train regularly running right through the market space! Amphawa Floating Market is another authentic floating market popular with the locals for weekend shopping. Part guided by a friendly guide, and part free time for you to explore on your own, the tour also includes other highlights including Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple.