Angkor Temples Tour
See the most essential Angkor temples on this best-selling join in tour!
- Visit the Angkor Thom complex where you will explore the fascinating beauty of Bayon Temple and the world-famous Ta Prohm Temple (Tomb-Raider Temple)
- Marvel at the enormous and beautiful Angkor Wat Temple, one of the largest religious monuments in the world
- The temples on this tour are among the biggest in the Angkor Complex
- Choose between our personalized packages and pick between an English or Chinese tour guide!
- Want to see the temples at your own pace? Book a private tour of Angkor Wat instead!
What To Expect from Angkor Temples Cambodia Tour
Temples, temples, temples… well, that is why you're in Siem Reap after all. The Angkor Temples tour is hands down the best way to explore Cambodia's incredible feats of religious architecture. Begin at Ta Prohm Temple, where ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These ruins overgrown with trees made the atmospheric backdrop for scenes in the 'Tomb Raider' movies. Then it's onwards to Angkor Thom Complex ancient walled city and the mystical Bayon Temple adorned with hundreds of smiling faces carved into the sandstone. Roam further into the temple complex and immerse yourself in stories told by your local Khmer guide before seeking out a shaded area to enjoy a hot Cambodian picnic lunch, at your own expense. End the tour with a bang: a visit to the jewel of the Khmer Empire, the amazing Angkor Wat Temple, where founding inscriptions are plentiful, and the Phnom Bakheng (English guided tour only), home to the first of the temple-mountains built in Angkor. Reflect on Cambodia's troubled history and contemplate the secrets as you stroll through these masterpieces of architecture and engineering.