Mount Buller Tour from Melbourne
- Enjoy an exhilarating hike up Mt. Buller and marvel at the breathtaking alps upon reaching the top
- No prior experience needed – it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or skilled skier to brave the thick snow!
- Ride through the breathtaking alpine scenery via the Northside Express chairlift across Mt. Buller's slopes
- Experience an old Australian leisure activity called tobogganing, a fast track over the slopes down the village
What to expect
Things to note
Symptoms Free Policy
- In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minibus
- Cleaning means to physically remove germs (bacteria and viruses), dirt and grime from surfaces using a detergent and water solution. Our buses are regularly cleaned and high contact areas disinfected using a detergent based product.
- We’ve limited the number of passengers in our minibuses and always when possible will ask travelers that don’t belong to the same group of people to sit separated. We ask all the customers to keep the same social distance rules during the tour.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be provided during the tour. Customers are required to sanitize their hands before being permitted to board. There will be plenty of stops for hand washing