Gamcheon Culture Village, Taejongdae, and Jagalchi Market Private Tour with Songdo Marine Cable Car Experience in Busan
- Journey across the scenic city of Busan and see its best attractions in this full-day private tour by Wondertrip
- Admire the colorful houses of Gamcheon and discover why it’s been dubbed the “Machu Picchu of Busan”
- Enjoy a breath of fresh air at Taejongdae and be in awe of its jaw-dropping cliffs and rock formation
- Wander around Jagalchi Market and take a bite of some of its fresh seafood offerings!
- Hop on the Songdo Marine Cable Car and have a scenic ride overlooking Busan!
- Round trip hotel transportation and a friendly guide are included to make your day hassle-free!
What to expect
Explore Busan in the most fun and convenient way possible when you book this private tour by Wondertrip via Klook! You’ll visit some of the city’s top attractions plus experience riding a cable car for an unforgettable day. You’ll start your day at Songdo Marine Cable Car and enjoy a 9-minute scenic ride overlooking Songdo beach. Next, you’ll head to the nearby Jagalchi Market for some delectable lunch. Wander the lively stalls that call this market home and try some of the freshest seafood in South Korea! You’ll continue your adventure at Taejongdae, a picturesque park located at the southernmost tip of Yeongdo-gu island. Here, you’ll be given ample time to walk around and admire it’s gorgeous scenery, from its magnificent cliffs to its towering lighthouse, and more. Your last stop will be at the famous Gamcheon Culture Village. The well-known location has been attracting thousands of visitors for years thanks to its colorful homes! Make sure to walk around its steep streets and alleys and look for the Little Prince. Round trip transfers to and from your hotel plus an accommodating guide are also included for a fun and worry-free day.