2-Hour Maunalua Bay Swimming and Snorkeling Adventure in Hawaii
- Board a catamaran and go on an exciting two-hour adventure around the famous Maunalua Bay!
- Enjoy waterfront views of Diamond Head, the Koko Crater, and Koolau Mountain Range
- Munch on snacks served on the boat, relax, and bask in the rays of the Hawaiian sun
- Go snorkeling in the bay’s majestic waters and swim alongside the adorable marine creatures
What to expect
Maunalua Bay is a scenic beach zone in Oahu frequented by tourists and is one of the island’s most popular destinations. Join this two-hour adventure that will take you to the best diving spot in the area! On your way there, you will ride a catamaran and enjoy spectacular waterfront views of natural wonders like Diamond Head, the Koko Crater, and the expanse of the Koolau Mountain Range. Once you arrive at the swimming zone, the activity staff will give you a safety briefing, then you can immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of the bay, go snorkeling, admire its colorful corals, observe diverse schools of tropical fish, and swim alongside green sea turtles. This is a wonderful way to experience the serenity of Hawaiian nature.
Things to note
- You can add a submarine scooter ride to this activity by reserving the Ultimate Underwater Adventure!