Gumbuya World Entry Ticket in Melbourne
- Discover Gumbuya World, Victoria’s only water, wildlife and theme park, located only 50-minutes away from Melbourne
- Visit during the cooler months when Gumbuya is transformed into a nature playground with wildlife & rides galore
- Beat the heat and visit during the warmer months for the ultimate cool down with over 8 epic water slides, lazy river, wave pool, taipan and more
- Enjoy close encounters with the animals and learn from our Wildlife Rangers
- Find a wide array of food in one of Gumbuya's many food outlets including Rock Springs Cafe, Outback Cafe, Wal's Fish & Chip Shop, Gumbo's Snack Hut and Frozen Coke Kiosk
- Bring the whole family and have a blast at Gumbuya World, with something for everyone all year round!
What to expect
Adventure awaits you at Gumbuya World, Victoria’s only water, wildlife and theme park! From native and endangered animals to rides, waterparks, music, food and the celebration of our Indigenous roots. During Summer, beat the Aussie heat and plunge into the cool waters of Oasis Springs Water Park and take on exciting experiences like the Boomerango, Lazy River, or try your surfing skills at Surf’s Up.
During the Winter, Gumbuya World’s waterpark closes but the fun doesn’t stop there as the park transforms into a nature playground with wildlife & rides galore! Get cosy with the koalas, wombats, free-roaming roos, and dingoes with various close encounter experiences and animal feeding sessions. Spin out on unlimited rides including dodgem cars, berry twirl teacups, a mini coaster and the thrill ride, the Rebel. Then hop aboard the train and ride through the park.
In case you get hungry, stop by the indoor heated Outback Centre for a delicious lunch whilst enjoying the view of the koalas