Srinagar Private Sightseeing Tour
- Explore the best sightseeing spots of Srinagar in a private full day tour!
- See the city’s magnificent architectures built during the Mughal era
- Stroll around Srinagar’s alleys, local markets, places of worship, and more
- Have the option to take a Shikara boat ride in the beautiful Dal Lake
What to expect
Enjoy your very own exclusive expedition in the beautiful city of Srinagar! Join a private sightseeing tour of Jammu and Kashmir’s summer capital and discover the rich cultural heritage embedded in the city. Visit the best sightseeing spots in Srinagar including off-the-beaten locations that only local experts know. Get a glimpse of the distinct Kashmiri culture through its iconic landmarks, architecture, local markets, places of worship, and more. Kick off your day when you climb up the iconic Shankaracharya Hill temple, a sacred place specially built for Lord Shiva. Then, continue your adventure at the stunning Mughal gardens of Srinagar such as the Chesmashai and Nishat Bagh. You’ll also be given the time to explore one of the largest mosques in India, the Jamia Masjid, before capping off the tour at Dal Lake, where you have the option to enjoy a relaxing Shikara boat ride. Discover one of India’s best-kept cities when you take on this private sightseeing tour!
Things to note
What To Wear:
- The Jama Masjid does not allow shorts for men or women. Women are expected to be modestly clothed (no bare shoulders or knees visible)
- Religious places of worship like the Gurudwara and Jama Masjid require men and women to cover their head with a scarf or handkerchief. It is recommended to bring your own
- You will be required to remove your shoes inside places of worship, however, socks are fine to be worn
- In case the tour gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule the tour or request for full refunds
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchairs and strollers
- It is recommended to purchase your own insurance before going on the tour