Werribee Zoo Ticket
Go on an Australian style safari adventure
- Only 30 minutes from Melbourne, Werribee Open Range Zoo will make you feel like you're in the savannah!
- Get up close and personal with the animals like never before without glass and fences between the guests
- Be sure to check out the keeper talks to learn more about the animals and the Zoo’s critical conservation work
- Enjoy lunch while watching the cheeky meerkats play at the Meerkat Bistro or relax on the lawn with a take-away meal
- Kids Go Free! Children age 4-15 can visit Werribee Open Range Zoo for free on weekends, VIC School Holiday & Public Holiday dates
What to expect
The African Savannah has come to Australia at Werribee Open Range Zoo - and it's only 30 minutes from Melbourne CBD! Go on a safari tour through different geographical regions and spot majestic giraffes, Prezewalski's horse, bison, rhinos and zebras along the way.
You'll truly feel like you have escaped to Africa at the Serval Cat presentation as the serval cat leaps and hunts right in front of you with no glass or fences between you. Throughout your adventure, you'll also learn about the conservation efforts made by Werribee Open Range Zoo to sustain these animals for the future.