Villa Escudero Resort Tour from Manila
- Get to know Filipino culture like never before when you visit Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort on a day tour from Manila!
- Enjoy a sumptuous Filipino food buffet for lunch at Labasin Waterfalls Restaurant
- Wander around the huge expanse of the resort and meet various bird species along the way
- Watch the cultural presentation to witness the legacies of the Philippines come to life during the Philippine Experience Show
- Complete this fun trip as you try the other activities included: a carabao ride, museum tour, bamboo rafting, and access to the swimming pool and outdoor recreational facilities
- This activity is open dated and is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase so you can schedule your vacation trip accordingly
What to Expect at Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort
Experience the country life in the Philippines and Laguna's cultural heritage with an unforgettable day tour at a former sugarcane plantation, the Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort! Conveniently located at KM 91, Tiaong, Quezon near Manila, this summer destination has a worldwide reputation of being the center for Philippine culture and history, becoming one of the popular tourist attractions in San Pablo City.
Founded by Don Placido Escudero and his wife Dona Claudia Marasigan in the 1880s, Villa Escudero was originally planted to sugarcane but was converted to a self-contained working coconut plantation by their son Don Arsenio Escudero in the early 1900s. As a pioneering agro-industrialist, he also put up the first working hydroelectric plant in the Philippines to supply his dessicated coconut factory. You can learn more about its sweet history as your English-speaking travel guide takes you around.
Upon arriving at Villa Escudero Resort, a refreshing welcome drink will be handed to prepare you for the upcoming adventure around the coconut plantation. Enjoy a delicious Filipino food buffet lunch in front of a waterfall with your family and friends when you eat at Labasin Waterfalls Restaurant. The bamboo rafting experience along the Labasin Lake reservoir created by the Labasin hydroelectric dam is also one of the many attractions at Villa Escudero.
Seize your day at the coconut plantation as this tour package have other activities included like a carabao ride, cultural shows, and use of the swimming pool and outdoor recreational facilities where you can have fun and enjoy.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Catch the Philippine Cultural Show at 2:00 pm during the weekends
- Plan out your day tour! Check out the resort map for all the exciting activities
- The Villa Escudero Museum is closed indefinitely so the museum tour will be unavailable until further notice. If you want to discover other historical artifacts and antiques, you can opt for the Casa Consuelo House Museum tour separately on your personal time if available
- If you want an overnight stay, Villa Escudero offers guests accommodations made of indigenous materials designed to maximize natural ventilation, which can be booked separately. You can visit their website for additional information