Doi Suthep and Bhubing Palace Half Day Tour
- Visit the sacred Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and be rewarded with a breathtaking view of Chiang Mai
- See Bhubing Palace, the Thai royal family’s winter residence!
- Opt for convenient and comfortable round trip services from one point to another
- Want to explore more? Check out the Doi Suthep trekking tour with elephant care or zipline
- You can also see the Doi Inthanon National Park by joining the Doi Inthanon National Park Day Tour in Chiang Mai
What to expect
Make the most out of your visit to Chiang Mai when you join this half-day tour of Doi Suthep and Bhubing Palace! Doi Suthep is a well-known mountain in Northern Thailand that is also home to Wat Phra That temple, a sacred site among the Thai people. Wat Phra That has a variety of statues, temples, and beautiful architecture that will give you a peek about the Thai Buddhist culture. You’ll also be rewarded with a breathtaking view of Chiang Mai after a short hike. You’ll then stop by Bhubing Palace, the winter residence of the Thai royal family. Here you can appreciate the magnificent architecture and interiors of the palace as well as its well-manicured garden. Transfers from each point are also included in this tour so no need to worry about the hassle of commuting.
Things to note
- Please dress modestly when going to the temples