Thanatharee Cruise Ayutthaya 1 Day Tour from Bangkok
- Explore Thailand’s heartland on board an award-winning converted teak rice barge in just one day!
- Board on the Thanatharee Cruise, a unique teak wood boat, and cruise along the Chaopraya River
- Go Bangkok to Ayutthaya, a former capital of Thailand filled with history and culture
- Explore Ayutthaya Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site through an eco-friendly bike tour
- Dig in on delicious complimentary meals on board for a taste of Thailand
- Klook exclusive: Get this magical tour at a cheaper price through Klook!
What to expect
Want to see as much as you can of the beautiful Ayutthaya in one day? Look no further! Truly absorb and bask in the rich culture of Thailand when you board the award-winning Thanatharee Cruise. This teak wood boat, cozy and homely, is the perfect way to tour Ayutthaya. Enjoy authentic and delicious Thai meals while looking out at the water and admiring the natural beauty of the city. Each day of the week is a new adventure with a new itinerary, so there is sure to be an activity that suits every customer! Pick the day that has an itinerary that suits your interests to make the most out of this tour. Bike through the village and admire the traditional handicrafts, perfect gifts for loved ones back home! Snap pictures of historical temples with ornate decor and statues. You also get to see the village and local life of Thailand when you visit bustling local communities and peaceful agricultural landscapes. Visit the local orphanage to help prepare meals and bond with the friendly people of the city. You don't get to miss out on making your own arts and crafts either! There are activities for clay modeling and visits to the Miniature Court Doll factory for admiring intricately made dolls. Each day is packed with great activities that will interest and entertain you to no end! You definitely get to see all the most beautiful parts of the city through this tour. Get your fill of the beautiful and historical Ayutthaya on this easy, quick, and fun one day tour!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection cream and a hat (for cycling)
- Trousers or shorts suitable for cycling
- Swimming attire