Rishikesh Street Food Crawl
- Treat your taste buds on this food walk where you'll try the best local foods of Rishikesh
- Walk in the popular streets of the city as you sample a variety of snacks and available street food
- Try over 7 popular delicacies, including ones that have been popular for over generations
- Visit food places in hidden lanes and make your trip to Rishikesh much more memorable with this food walk
- Learn about city's food and culinary tastes from an informative foodie guide
What to expect
Snack on some local delicacies and street foods that Rishikesh is known for. After meeting with your guide at Little Buddha Cafe, it's time to satisfy your taste buds as you discover the best of the street foods available. Some of the items you'll be trying as you walk the streets are delicious pancakes, momos, and sweets! Bun omelettes and alu pratha are also great snacks to enjoy through the tour. Some soothing honey ginger masala tea and local coffee blends are great to wash the snacks down with. This walk is also a great opportunity to learn from the locals about how these snacks are made and which are particularly popular among them. It's learning the city through your stomach!