[Special Price] BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card
- Must have if you plan to travel around BKK BTS!
- Get a glimpse of Bangkok's bustling metropolis of Bangkok while sightseeing onboard the train
- Avoid city traffic and arrive quickly at your destination via a comfortable and convenient train ride
- Skip the long queues to buy a BTS ticket!
- Enjoy special privileges, special discount, and make a purchase from your top up from all Participating Brands
What To Expect from BTS Skytrain Rabbit Cards
When you’re in one of the top tourist destinations in the world, it's easy to get stuck in a bad case of traffic. Invest in convenience and easily navigate your way around the vibrant metropolis of Bangkok with a BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card! Upon arriving at the Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), you can readily pick up your Rabbit Card from the Klook Counter just by showing your mobile vouchers. The friendly Klook staff will be there to cater to every inquiry and concern you’ll be having.
After redemption, board the BTS Skytrain with your Rabbit Card and head to wherever you want to go in no time! Fast, comfortable, and convenient––taking the BTS is the swiftest way to go around the city and avoid heavy traffic. Chill in the cool interiors and delight in the scenic views beyond the large clear windows. Access all stations and freely hop from one place to another! As an added perk, enjoy discounts and special privileges from participating brands for every single trip you make at the BTS Skytrain. Live your ideal Bangkok adventure now and start traveling with ease!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
Departure Routes & Schedule
- BTS Stations
- Frequencies: 3-8 minutes (subject to change)
- Children with a height of 89cm or below can travel free of charge
- Children with a height of 90cm and above will be charged the same rate as adults
- The card has a pre-loaded stored value. You can top-up at any metro or bus stations and/or partner convenience stores
- Visiting any BTS Ticket Office or any other Authorized Top-up Service Provider, minimum 100 baht up to a maximum of 4,000 baht
- Top up Rabbit at BTS ticket counter requires passport and pay by cash only
- Check the list of partner shops for top up here
- Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) is connected to the Airport Rail Link (ARL) at Phaya Thai Station. Check out Bangkok Airport Rail Link (ARL) Ticket to get an ARL ticket
- Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) is connected to the Bangkok Subway Train (MRT) at Mo Chit Station, Asok Station, and Sala Daeng Station