Hamilton Island Full Day Nature Escape
- Cruise along the crystal waters of Whitsundays and set on an adventure to Hamilton Island
- Witness breathtaking views across Whitsundays, Lindeman group and Whitsunday Passage along the way
- Meet Australia’s beloved creatures and have breakfast with a Koala in Wild Life Hamilton Island
- Explore the island by foot with three nature walk routes to choose from
- Pack and customize your own picnic and take a lunch break at the Marina Tavern
- Take on an exciting full-day adventure on the island that is perfect for families and all ages
What to expect
Go on a full-day nature escape on Hamilton Island and witness spectacular sceneries across Whitsundays such as Lindeman islands and Whitsunday Passage along the way! Start your adventure by having breakfast with Koalas at the Wild Life Hamilton Island’s Koala Cafe and get to meet Australia’s other creatures in the sanctuary. Take on a nature walk up the Passage Peak, Southeast Head Trail or One Tree Hill - make sure to stay hydrated! Laze and take a stroll along Catseye beach or go swimming in its waters or the main resort pool. Want to see more of Hamilton Island? Ride on the free courtesy buses for a scenic ride around the island before capping off the day!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion
- Light jacket / jumper for windy or cool day
- Your camera and a sense of fun!