Pattaya Full Experience Day Tour by Yusabai
- Discover the wonders of Pattaya, a bustling city that's located only a two hour drive from Bangkok
- Explore the Teddy Museum and take photos of the cute teddy bears with themed backdrops
- Get a magnificent, birds-eye view of Pattaya with a stop at a hillside viewing point known only by a few people
- Visit Pattaya Dolphin World, where you may watch the adorable pink dolphins put on a fun show
- See the day-to-day life of Thailand's local residents while you walk around the aisles at Pattaya Floating Market
- Walk through the streets of Mimosa, a European-style village, and enjoy the fun cabaret show!
What to expect
Discover a newer side of Thailand with this guided daytime exploration of Pattaya from Bangkok. Located only a two-hour drive away from Bangkok, this bustling city has become a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to the country due to its unique attractions and activities! In the morning, you'll meet up with your guide and group at the lobby of the Adagio Bangkok Hotel or you'll be picked up from your hotel, then hop inside an air-conditioned van as soon as everyone's all settled. The first stop of the tour is the Teddy Museum, which features more than 3,000 cuddly bears, presented with a variety of different sceneries and themes. Take a quick lunch break, at your own expense, at Central Festival Shopping Mall, followed by some shopping for souvenirs and gifts that you'll bring back home. You'll then travel to to a secret hillside viewing point and take in stunning views of Pattaya in peace, away from the noise and crowds of the busy city. Stop by Pattaya Dolphin World and watch an awesome dolphin show that consists of rare pink dolphins performing cool tricks in front of a big crowd! After the show, hop on a boat ride as you make your way to Pattaya Floating Market, where you can meet the locals and try a variety of delicious local food, at your own expense. Your last destination for the day is Mimosa, a cute, European-style village that makes you feel like you're actually in Europe. Catch an amazing cabaret show in the village, before you pack up and head back to Bangkok.