Here’s how you can save with your code on Klook.
Users shall save the code in their KLOOK account on or before 31st December 2019
Bookings with promo code must be made by 31st December 2019.
Bookings with New Year flash sale code must be made within 24 hours of code redemption.
New Year flash sale codes are limited to first few users only.
Promo code 'NYE2020N' is applicable to new users only.
This promotion is valid for Indian users only.
This promotion is not valid for Universal Studios Japan, JR Pass, Swiss Travel Pass and their related products.
This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other KLOOK promotions.
Each user is allowed to use the promo code only once. Upon misusing the code, user will not be issued another code.
Activity price quoted is based off original market price listed by KLOOK and may vary between packages (e.g. morning slot, afternoon slot, evening slot) or units (e.g. adult, child, senior) within one activity and might vary slightly daily due to foreign exchange rate fluctuation. KLOOK reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions For PayPal users.
- Campaign Period: 13th Dec 2019 - 31st Dec 2019
- Pay with PayPal and Existing PayPal User get 50% cashback voucher up to INR 800 on your eligible purchases.
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of USD 10 on Indian merchants accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for PayPal users’ first ever transaction on Klook and can be availed once per PayPal user. If a user has done a transaction on Klook with PayPal in the past, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback offer.
- Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account
- Offer period from 13th December, 2019 to 31st December, 2019
- The cashback voucher will be credited in users PayPal Account
- Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, 10 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
- User agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant's checkout flow and PayPal platform.
- The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- For full cancellations, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- For partial cancellations, a. If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded b. If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal's decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users' accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.