Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket
- See one of the largest aquariums in Malaysia with a visit to the Langkawi Underwater World!
- Check out the 4,000 different aquatic species inside the park that's almost six acres big
- Learn about the animals as you explore the new sections: Tropical Rainforest, Temperate, and Sub-Antarctic
- Go through the gigantic, 15 meter-long tunnel that houses sharks, giant stingrays, groupers, and green turtles
- Take photos of the cute penguins at the 'Penguinarium,' with a nifty tunnel where you can watch them swim!
- Purchase from Klook to enjoy the Skip-The-Line admission ticket with direct-entry to the attraction
What to expect
Discover all the wonders that lie underneath the deep blue waters of Malaysia's oceans with a visit to Underwater World Langkawi, one of the largest aquariums in the country! Geared towards knowledge, education, and entertainment, the park is a must visit for all nature lovers, as well as those who wish to obtain an understanding of life in the water. Check out the 4,000 different aquatic species as you explore the park that's almost six acres big, with facilities like the Seashell Display, the Koi Pond, and a new building which features the Tropical Rainforest, Temperate and Sub-Antarctic Ecosystems. See massive sea creatures like stingrays, groupers, and green turtles as you walk through the 15-meter long tunnel that houses 500,000 liters of seawater! Take photos of the adorable penguins playing around inside the "Penguinarium," which features a small tunnel where you can watch them swim. If you want to see more of the aquarium's fascinating creatures, you can also attend the feeding schedules and learn more about them as they show off for the trainers. Once you're done wandering inside, you can also visit the shopping center and the cafe inside for a quick break and some souvenir shopping, before you leave the park with lots of new information in your head.
Things to note
- Be sure to check out these animal feeding times to learn more about the animals:
- African Penguin: 11:00 and 14:45, daily
- Rockhopper Penguin: 11:15 and 15:00, daily
- Fur Seal: 2:30pm, daily
- Tunnel Tank: 3:30pm, daily
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measure
- Temperature screening station before entering the gallery
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the park
- Mask on all the time
- Regular sanitization process on all facilities
- Supervise social distancing - Stay one metre from the others
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures here