Sunset Jeep Safari To Kabbe Hills
- Go on an exhilarating adventure safari to the majestic Kabbe hills with an English-speaking guide
- Drive through the scenic villages of Coorg passing wetlands, coffee plantations and the western ghats
- Take a small detour to reach the stunningly beautiful and unexplored Chelavara Waterfall
- Revel in the overwhelming sunset as you reach your destination and head towards the peak
- Make the trip more comfortable with convenient transfers from and back to your hotel in Coorg
What to expect
This short trip in Coorg will take you on a picturesque sunset drive up to the majestic Kabbe Hills in the beautiful Kodagu district. Dubbed the “Scotland of India”, Kadagu is a charming space filled with scattered villages and hamlets framed with gorgeous mountain scapes. Meet up with your guide in the afternoon and hop into the jeep for a ride to Kabbe: you will get to pass the quaint village areas of Coorg along the way. You will make a quick stop at the Chelavara Falls view point — a great place to take photos — and soon reach the Kabbe Hills, just in time for a magnificent sunset.