Barcelona Zoo Ticket
See the home over 400 species
- Enjoy a day out to Barcelona Zoo one of the oldest and most modern zoos in the world!
- See 4,000 animals from 400 different species with a wide selection of birds, felines, reptiles, primates and more!
- View faithful reproductions of natural habitats of the animals that live there with particular attention to endangered species
- Numerous areas are dedicated to specific types of fauna, with areas well-loved by people of all ages
- A variety of activities are on hand, from dolphin viewing, penguin feeding, elephant training and more!
Most recent review
What to expect
Grab a ticket and enter Barcelona Zoo, one of the top zoos in Spain and home to over 4,000 animals from 400 species around the globe. Head to the aviary that has special attention to a myriad of parrot species, or visit the Feline Complex where big cats like jaguars, panthers, and tigers prowl. Young children will enjoy visiting the farm area, where horses, donkeys, and goats calmly graze. The primate enclosure is home to numerous monkeys, apes, and was even once home to an albino gorilla that the zoo is famous for. What makes the zoo stand out is that it faithfully recreates the environment and surroundings of the animals according to their natural environment. Numerous activities are at hand within the park: Don’t miss the penguin feeding or the dolphin watching within the day! See elephants and their trainers, or learn about the powerful hippos! The zoo has many activities that would suit all ages, particularly young explorers who wish to learn more about animals, their habitats, and how to protect these species. It’s an amazing day in the wild that no one should miss!