Afternoon Tea Experience with Island drop-off
Marina Coastal Delights - Kueh and Kusu by Flamingo Travel
- Indulge in a 3-tier of mouth watering fusion and local infused treats while marvelling at the breathtaking views of Singapore's Marina Coastline
- Enjoy the fresh sea breeze on the specially outfitted open deck and beholding the unblocked 360-degree views.
- Enjoy the pre-recorded commentary onboard which introduce the places of interest such as Dragon Teeth Gate, Pasir Panjang, Marina Barrage and many more
- Make your trip to Kusu island even more magical with our Afternoon Tea Ferry experience (the first and only one in Singapore)
- A perfect venue to celebrate special occasions including birthdays and anniversaries
- Have a memorable experience in the spacious and luxurious passenger ferry from Sindo Ferry
What to expect
Things to note
*Total: 2 hour(s) and 30 minute(s)
- 13:40 Starts boarding at Harbourfront Centre, level 1
- 14:00 Departs from Harbourfront Centre
- 14:00-15:00 Dining and sightseeing
- 15:00-16:00 Explore Kusu Island
- 16:30 Arrives at Harbourfront Centre
*The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
*All trips are on stringent time schedule and we cannot wait for late comers. No refunds for late comers or no-show.
Covid-19 Safe Management Measures
- Ferry is regularly sanitised and all our service staff are fully vaccinated.
- Passengers must adhere to our Safe Management Measures.
- Please continue to wear your mask if you are not drinking or eating.
- Please do not mingle with passengers from other tables or form a large social group while onboard the ferry even though you belong to the same household.
- The number of passengers is limited to 50 pax per trip.
Table Arrangement & Seat Assignment
- When you board, you will be shown to your table.
- Please note tables are fixed and are arranged to ensure adequate social distancing between passengers.
- Please follow our seating arrangement.
- Window seats are not guaranteed and table sharing may be arranged (with safe distancing).
- Please let us know in advance if special assistance is required (passengers with reduced mobility or the use of a wheelchair).
- Children above 6 year old are welcome onboard and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children will be served the same menu as adults.
Menu and Dietary Requirements
- The menu is subject to change depending on the season and availability of ingredients.
- Vegetarian option may be available. Please let us know in advance if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu.
- Products may incude nuts or trace of nuts.
- For any special dietary requirements or restrictions, please contact us at email@example.com and additional charge may be imposed.
- Our food is halal certified.
- Beverages (soft drinks and alcoholic drinks) are available for purchase.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING FERRY