[Exclusive B1G1 on weekdays package] The Art Of Chocolate Hong Kong Admission
- Enter a chocolate wonderland - the newest museum in Ngong Ping Village
- Sample and appreciate delicious chocolate, and see the largest handmade chocolate picture in the world
- Try out the themed edible chocolate walls!
- Check out and take selfies in front of 8 different themes of chocolate sculptures and famous sights made of chocolate
- Purchase a box of handmade Swiss chocolates or try a fun workshop and create unique art pieces to take away!
What to expect
If you've ever wanted to see a sculpture made entirely of chocolate - and completely edible - then a visit to The Art of Chocolate Exhibition is one you can't miss. Located at Ngong Ping Village, the exhibition is the city's first and permanent chocolate exhibition! Check out more than 2,000 kilograms of chocolate art, as well as sculptures of popular Hong Kong and global landmarks plus some other local icons. Inside, you'll get to see spectacular chocolate sculptures, an edible chocolate painting, the Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car in chocolate form, and more! You'll even enjoy free chocolate tasting, try out a chocolate workshop, and take home a one-of-a-kind souvenir. The exhibition is the latest attraction at the Ngong Ping 360 Village and is a must-see for chocolate lovers of all ages!