Apo Island Snorkeling Tour from Dumaguete
- Visit the beautiful Apo Island, boasting one of the best snorkeling experiences!
- From Dumaguete, it’s a half hour drive south to Malatapay--the take off point, where a pumpboat will whisk you off to APO Island for about 45 minutes.
- From there, see Turtle point, where you can swim with the turtles (or pawikan) or marvel at them even from shallow waters!
- Enjoy a delicious island lunch, after which you may choose to explore the island with a 30-minute trek to the Habagat Trail where you'll be rewarded with a panoramic view of the coastline and marine sanctuary
- Spend the rest of the day swimming, beachcombing or just lazing at the white pebble beach before heading back to the mainland by mid-afternoon
- This activity is open-dated and is valid for 6 months from the date of booking