Labrador Park Walking Tour with Seafood Buffet Dinner
- Embark on a 90-minute guided tour in the famous Labrador Nature Reserve with your friends and family!
- As you explore the iconic Labrador Park, you will learn more about the gun batteries stationed there
- This tour comes with a BBQ seafood buffet dinner at The Three Peacocks restaurant
- It’s a tour that’s perfect for history buffs and nature lovers
- For every adult joining, there will be a free goodie bug (subject to change without prior notice)
What to expect at Labrador Nature Reserve
The famous Labrador Nature Reserve, commonly known as Labrador Park, is a famous site that was built on a secondary forest and over the years, it turned into a popular nature attraction, all the more because it’s the only place where the public can access the only rocky sea cliff of the mainland. Join this exciting tour and venture into the best parts of the park and get to see the best of what it has to offer! This tour will take you on a guided nature walk where you can visit the Bukit Chermin Boardwalk where you can go bird watching and enjoy the view of the big blue sea while taking in a cool sea breeze. You will also visit the remnants of gun batteries, bunkers, artillery, plus points of interest like the Dragon Teeth Gate, Berlayar Beacon, and the Labrador Jetty.