Aquarium of the Bay Admission Ticket San Francisco
- Get the chance to study the underwater world in San Francisco Bay while learning about marine life!
- Explore the ecosystems that support the marine world, particularly in San Francisco Bay
- Take a closer look at over 20,000 local marine species from the San Francisco area
- Don't miss the chance to touch those animals living under the sea like sea stars and rays
- Come and meet the newest member of the aquarium family: Octavio, a Giant Pacific Octopus!
What to expect
You'll be amazed by the richness of the marine life found in San Francisco Bay when you grab your ticket to see the Aquarium of the Bay! Over 20,000 different marine species can be found in the aquarium, each one playing a role in the delightful ecosystem that exists right within the bay. You'll learn about the marine animals and the environment that they live in, as well as conservation efforts and ways by which they can stay protected. You'll be surprised to see more marine species than you might have thought would be in the bay: stingrays, sharks, sea stars, and a myriad of fish species co-exist peacefully in the waters. You will even get the chance to meet the newest member of the Aquarium of the Bay family: the Giant Pacific Octopus lovingly named Octavio. This is the perfect chance to learn about local marine life and have a great time doing it!