Day Trip to Grindelwald and Interlaken from Zürich
- See Jungfrau, the legendary mountain that is said to have been blessed by an angel
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon and immerse yourself in nature
- Experience Grindelwald, where famous films like Star Wars Episode III and the James Bond movie were shot
- Take the train from Grindelwald to Interlaken without your guide!
- Browse through delicate handicrafts at Interlaken, Jungfrau region's shopping paradise
Most recent review
What to expect
Visit and explore Switzerland's most attractive alpine region in this whole-day exploration of Grindelwald and Interlaken! Begin the tour with a scenic drive through the countryside to Interlaken for a quick orientation of the day's plans before you continue driving to Grindelwald. Get magnificent views of the surrounding mountains, especially the world famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfra. You can also use up your leisure time here by taking the cable car to the First Cliff Walk (at your own expense) and walk along a platform high above the ground for a magnificent view of the Swiss Alps, or maybe even go on a trottbike ride if you visit in the summer! After a few hours, you'll be making your way back to Interlaken without your guide (don't worry, they'll give you an informative brochure to help!) for some exploration of the region's shopping paradise. Bring home some regional produce or treat yourself to some precious jewelry or watches! You can also spend some extra money and stop at Harder Klum, Interlaken's home mountain, for gorgeous views of the area and fond memories of the trip before the guide takes you back to Zurich.