Piti Pass Half Day Combination Tours
Enjoy 2 combination tours and save!
- See more of Uluru with two half day combination tours, which you can take whenever you're free!
- Sip a warm cup of tea or coffee while watching the first rays of sunlight above Red Centre
- View ancient rock art and learn about the Aboriginal and European history of Uluru
- Enjoy sparkling wine and snacks while watching the gorgeous views of the Uluru sunset
- Walk through Walpa Gorge, where the trail follows the natural creek bed between two of the tallest domes
What to expect
Hit two birds with one stone with the Piti Pass that allows you to enjoy two half day tours at Uluru, specifically, the Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta tour, and the Uluru Base and Sunset tour. Enjoy more freedom and get to decide when you want to take the tours - you do both tours in 1 day, spread it out and finish it in 3 days - it's all up to you! The Uluru Sunsrise and Kata Tjuta tour starts bright and early. Catch the sunrise as it settles over Uluru, while enjoying your morning coffee or tea. From there, travel to the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta and set your sights on one of the 36 towering domes. Then, walk through Walpa Gorge, and follow the trail to the natural creek bed sandwiched between two of the tallest domes. Take the time to explore the gorge and then head back to Ayers Rock to end the tour. The second tour, which you can take any time within a three day full stop is the Uluru Base and Sunset tour. This tour allows you to take an afternoon to explore the base of Uluru. Take the Kuniya Walk, and from there, head to the Mutitjuli Waterhole, where you can get a glimpse of the ancient rock and learn about the Aboriginal and European history of Uluru. While you're there, you can also visit the cultural centre then travel to the sunset viewing area to catch the breathtaking Uluru sunset - a fantastic way to end your day.