Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath Day Tour from London
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Travel to England’s scenic countryside on a fun day tour of its famed historic landmarks with a professional tour guide
- View one of Europe’s most well-preserved Roman spas with a trip to the 2,000-year-old Roman baths of Bath
- Learn more about the history and intriguing mysteries behind the iconic UNESCO Heritage site, Stonehenge
- Explore the vast grounds of Windsor Castle - the royal residences of more than 1,000 years of British monarchs
- Post pictures of your trip, on-the-spot, or research more facts about the tour’s locations with the bus’ onboard WiFi
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the selected activity date.
Q: Which tourist spots are included in the package?
A: The package includes admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. You have the option to add admisison to Roman Baths while booking this package.
Q: Can I bring my luggage during this tour?
A: We highly discourage you from bringging your luggage during this join-in tour.