Padang Padang Beach and Uluwatu Temple Tour with Kecak Fire Dance in Bali
- Immerse yourself into the rich culture and natural beauty of Bali when you join this impressive tour of the island
- Admire the stunning Padang Padang Beach and be wowed by its cerulean waters and fine-white sand
- Stop by Uluwatu Temple during sunset and fall in love with the cliff’s view during the golden hour
- Appreciate the history and culture of Indonesia when you watch a Kecak Dance performance
Most recent review
What to expect
See the beauty of Bali during the golden hour when you join this exciting exploration of the island! You’ll be visiting several locations that are best viewed during sunset to truly appreciate their charm. You’ll begin your adventure at Padang Padang Beach, known for its crystal clear waters and cream-colored sand. Then, you’ll head to the breathtaking Uluwatu Temple, situated on top of the cliff which offers amazing views during sunset! The highlight of your journey will be watching the performance of the Kecak Dance. The powerful Balinese Hindu dance is performed mostly by men, depicting the epic story of the Ramayana. This expedition includes comfortable transportation service, a friendly driver, and an informative guide making it a hassle-free day!
Things to note
- Please pay attention to the monkeys at Ubud Monkey Forest. It is important to remove any shiny materials (earrings, necklace, hair clips, glasses, etc.) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting Uluwatu Temple
- For a more private experience, you can book this Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tour instead!