Cape Reinga and Ninety Mile Beach Full Day Tour
- Immerse and take in the quiet wilderness of the Northland region in New Zealand
- See gorgeous views of the rural countryside on your off-road journey through Cape Reinga
- Witness the rich wildlife in the groves of Kauri, Taraire, and Kohekohe trees in the Puketi Kauri Forest
- Learn about the history and culture of the Māori civilization on your way up to Cape Reinga
- Enjoy thrill-seeking sad driving adventures on Ninety Mile Beach on a custom-built coach
What to expect
Travel far north of New Zealand for an unforgettable scenic vacation in the wilderness of Cape Reinga and the breathtaking coastal views from the Ninety Mile Beach. Spend the weekend away from bustling Auckland to the uncharted region of North Island, enveloped in rich Māori culture and tradition just as mysterious as its varying panoramic views. Start the journey in Puketi Kauri Forest and immerse in the majestic towering trees and native bush, an integral part of the Kiwi ecological reserve in containing an abundance of wildlife found within its magnificent groves of Kauri, Taraire, Kohekohe, and more. Head to the Cape Reinga next and get local insights into the Māori civilization. Witness an amazing transition of stunning postcard views of the Northland during your visits to the iconic lighthouse, which offers panoramic landscapes of the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean. Your final stop is an exhilarating ride on Ninety Mile Beach, where you'll drive along the sand.