London River Thames 24 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass
- Go on a fun adventure in London with the River Thames 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass
- Cruise along the River Thames and enjoy a scenic view of the city’s sights and skyline
- Marvel at the London Eye, Shakespeare's Globe, Big Ben and more
- Easily hop-on and off at any one of four piers near the city’s top attractions
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
What to expect
Make your way to London’s famous historical and cultural landmarks using this exciting River Thames hop-on hop-off pass valid for 24 hours! Hop aboard the River Red Rover and cruise along the River Thames to the tour’s 3 pier stops near the city’s top attractions. Visit one of the city’s architectural marvels and the coronation site of British Monarchs since the 11th-century, the Westminster Abbey. Explore the famous medieval fortress, the Tower of London, and have a closer look at the British monarchy’s priceless Crown Jewels. Enjoy a panoramic view of the busy city onboard the iconic London Eye. Easily hop-on and off at any of the cruise stops, a perfect idea if you prefer to explore the attractions a little longer. As you travel to the different attractions, enjoy commentaries and fun facts of the city's history with the onboard commentary. Get a chance to experience some of the best sights of London, and book now on Klook!